Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EARLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARLY exist?
Definitions of EARLY in dictionaries:
- adj - at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- adj - being or occurring at an early stage of development
- adj - belonging to the distant past
- adj - very young
- adj - of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- adj - expected in the near future
- adv - during an early stage
- adv - before the usual time or the time expected
- adv - in good time
- Of or occurring near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: in the early morning; scored two runs in the early innings.
- Of or belonging to a previous or remote period of time: the early inhabitants of the British Isles.
- Of or belonging to an initial stage of development: an early form of life; an early computer.
- Occurring, developing, or appearing before the expected or usual time: an early spring; an early retirement.
- Maturing or developing relatively soon: an early variety of tomato.
- Occurring in the near future: Observers predicted an early end to the negotiations.
- Near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: departed early in the day; scored important victories early in the campaign.
- At or during a remote or initial period: decided very early to go into medicine.
- Before the expected or usual time: arrived at the meeting a few minutes early.
- Soon in relation to others of its kind: a rose that was cultivated to bloom early.
- adv - near the beginning of a period of time or a series of events
There are 5 letters in EARLY: A E L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EARLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EARLY plus a wildcard: EARLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EARLY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EARLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.