Scrabble word: EARLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARLY exist?
Definitions of EARLY in dictionaries:
- adj - at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- adj - being or occurring at an early stage of development
- adj - belonging to the distant past
- adj - very young
- adj - of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- adj - expected in the near future
- adv - during an early stage
- adv - before the usual time or the time expected
- adv - in good time
- Of or occurring near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: in the early morning; scored two runs in the early innings.
- Of or belonging to a previous or remote period of time: the early inhabitants of the British Isles.
- Of or belonging to an initial stage of development: an early form of life; an early computer.
- Occurring, developing, or appearing before the expected or usual time: an early spring; an early retirement.
- Maturing or developing relatively soon: an early variety of tomato.
- Occurring in the near future: Observers predicted an early end to the negotiations.
- Near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: departed early in the day; scored important victories early in the campaign.
- At or during a remote or initial period: decided very early to go into medicine.
- Before the expected or usual time: arrived at the meeting a few minutes early.
- Soon in relation to others of its kind: a rose that was cultivated to bloom early.
- adv - near the beginning of a period of time or a series of events