Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARGYLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARGYLE exist?
Definitions of ARGYLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a covered gravy holder of silver or other metal containing a detachable central vessel for hot water to keep the gravy warm
- noun - a design consisting of a pattern of varicolored diamonds on a solid background (originally for knitted articles)
- noun - a sock knitted or woven with an argyle design (usually used in the plural)
- A knitting pattern of varicolored, diamondshaped areas on a solid background.
- A sock knit in this pattern.
- noun - a knitting pattern
There are 6 letters in ARGYLE: A E G L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARGYLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARGYLE plus a wildcard: ARGYLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARGYLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARGYLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.