Scrabble word: RELAY
Is RELAY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RELAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of passing something along from one person or group to another
- noun - a crew of workers who relieve another crew
- noun - a fresh team to relieve weary draft animals
- noun - a race between teams
- noun - electrical device such that current flowing through it in one circuit can switch on and off a current in a second circuit
- verb - pass along
- verb - control or operate by relay
- An act of passing something along from one person, group, or station to another.
- A relay race.
- A division of a relay race.
- A device that responds to a small current or voltage change by activating switches or other devices in an electric circuit.
- A crew of workers who relieve another crew; a shift.
- A fresh team, as of horses or dogs, to relieve weary animals in a hunt, task, or journey.
- To pass along by or as if by relay: relayed the message to his boss.
- To supply with fresh relays.
- To control or retransmit by means of a relay.
- verb - to send along by using fresh sets to replace tired ones
- verb - to deposit as a wager
There are 5 letters in RELAY: A E L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELAY
Click to search all anagrams of RELAY plus a wildcard: RELAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELAY
Images for RELAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.