Scrabble word: REPLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLAY exist?
Definitions of REPLAY in dictionaries:
- noun - something (especially a game) that is played again
- noun - the immediate rebroadcast of some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on videotape
- verb - reproduce (a recording) on a recorder
- verb - play (a melody) again
- verb - repeat a game against the same opponent
- verb - play again
- The act or process of replaying.
- Something replayed.
- An instant replay.
- adj - to engage in amusement or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLAYABLE
There are 6 letters in REPLAY: A E L P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPLAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPLAY plus a wildcard: REPLAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPLAY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPLAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.