Scrabble word: REPLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLAY exist?
Definitions of REPLAY in dictionaries:
- noun - something (especially a game) that is played again
- noun - the immediate rebroadcast of some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on videotape
- verb - reproduce (a recording) on a recorder
- verb - play (a melody) again
- verb - repeat a game against the same opponent
- verb - play again
- The act or process of replaying.
- Something replayed.
- An instant replay.
- adj - to engage in amusement or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLAYABLE