Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEAL exist?
Definitions of PEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- verb - ring recurrently
- verb - sound loudly and sonorously
- A ringing of a set of bells, especially a change or set of changes rung on bells.
- A set of bells tuned to each other; a chime.
- To sound in a peal; ring.
- verb - to ring out
There are 4 letters in PEAL: A E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEAL plus a wildcard: PEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEAL
Images for PEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.