Scrabble word: PENAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENAL exist?
Definitions of PENAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to punishment
- adj - serving as or designed to impose punishment
- adj - subject to punishment by law
- Of, relating to, or prescribing punishment, as for breaking the law.
- Subject to punishment; legally punishable: a penal offense.
- Serving as or constituting a means or place of punishment: penal servitude; a penal colony.
There are 5 letters in PENAL: A E L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENAL plus a wildcard: PENAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENAL
Images for PENAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.