Is PANEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
- noun - a committee appointed to judge a competition
- noun - (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
- noun - a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
- noun - a soft pad placed under a saddle
- noun - a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering
- noun - (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user
- noun - electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
- verb - decorate with panels
- verb - select from a list
- A flat, usually rectangular piece forming a raised, recessed, or framed part of the surface in which it is set.
- The space or section in a fence or railing between two posts.
- A vertical section of fabric; a gore.
- A thin wooden board, used as a surface for an oil painting.
- A painting on such a board.
- A board having switches or buttons to control an electric device.
- An instrument panel.
- A section of a telephone switchboard.
- The complete list of persons summoned for jury duty.
- Those persons selected from this list to compose a jury.
- A jury.
- A group of people gathered to plan or discuss an issue, judge a contest, or act as a team on a radio or television quiz program.
- A discussion by such a group.
- To cover or furnish with panels.
- To decorate with panels.
- To separate into panels.
- verb - to decorate with thin sheets of material
There are 5 letters in PANEL: A E L N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANEL, to go: PANEL?
Rearrange the letters in PANEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PANEL
What's nearby PANEL
Lookup in Wiki for PANEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANEL"