Scrabble word: PANEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANEL exist?
Definitions of PANEL in dictionaries:
- noun - sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
- noun - a committee appointed to judge a competition
- noun - (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
- noun - a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
- noun - a soft pad placed under a saddle
- noun - a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering
- noun - (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user
- noun - electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
- verb - decorate with panels
- verb - select from a list
- A flat, usually rectangular piece forming a raised, recessed, or framed part of the surface in which it is set.
- The space or section in a fence or railing between two posts.
- A vertical section of fabric; a gore.
- A thin wooden board, used as a surface for an oil painting.
- A painting on such a board.
- A board having switches or buttons to control an electric device.
- An instrument panel.
- A section of a telephone switchboard.
- The complete list of persons summoned for jury duty.
- Those persons selected from this list to compose a jury.
- A jury.
- A group of people gathered to plan or discuss an issue, judge a contest, or act as a team on a radio or television quiz program.
- A discussion by such a group.
- To cover or furnish with panels.
- To decorate with panels.
- To separate into panels.
- verb - to decorate with thin sheets of material