Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAP exist?
Definitions of LEAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- noun - an abrupt transition
- noun - a sudden and decisive increase
- noun - the distance leaped (or to be leaped)
- verb - move forward by leaps and bounds
- verb - pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- verb - jump down from an elevated point
- verb - cause to jump or leap
- To spring or bound upward from or as if from the ground; jump: leaped over the wall; salmon leaping upriver.
- To move quickly or abruptly from one condition or subject to another: always leaping to conclusions.
- To act impulsively: leaped at the opportunity to travel.
- To jump over: couldn’t leap the brook.
- To cause to leap: leap a horse over a hurdle.
- The act of leaping; a jump.
- A place jumped over or from.
- The distance cleared in a leap.
- An abrupt or precipitous passage, shift, or transition: a leap from rags to riches.
- v - to spring off the ground
There are 4 letters in LEAP: A E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAP plus a wildcard: LEAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAP
Images for LEAP
- leap The Strategy Room
- Happy leap Day - Commissary Deals
- leap of Faith - Congruity Solutions LLC
- Pinoy in Ireland The Big leap
- CHIC 2012 leap Forward Competition chic2012
- The Evolution of Education leap Before You Look
- ... transformation process so you can achieve a Quantum leap on command
- Linear Approximation Progressive leap Rules
- Airborne from a God-Nudged leap of Faith (Like a Fish Out of Water ...
- leaps of Faith