Scrabble word: PEARL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEARL exist?
Definitions of PEARL in dictionaries:
- noun - a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster
- noun - a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- noun - a shape that is spherical and small
- verb - gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
- A smooth, lustrous, variously colored deposit, chiefly calcium carbonate, formed around a grain of sand or other foreign matter in the shells of certain mollusks and valued as a gem.
- Mother-of-pearl; nacre.
- One that is highly regarded for one’s beauty or value.
- A type size measuring approximately five points.
- A yellowish white.
- To decorate or cover with or as if with pearls.
- To make into the shape or color of pearls.
- To dive or fish for pearls or pearl-bearing mollusks.
- To form beads resembling pearls.
- verb - to adorn with pearls (smooth, rounded masses formed in certain mollusks)
There are 5 letters in PEARL: A E L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEARL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEARL plus a wildcard: PEARL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEARL
Images for PEARL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.