Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARPEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARPEL exist?
Definitions of CARPEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a simple pistil or one element of a compound pistil
- One of the structural units of a pistil, representing a modified, ovule-bearing leaf.
- n - a simple pistil
There are 6 letters in CARPEL: A C E L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARPEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARPEL plus a wildcard: CARPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARPEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARPEL
- androecium and the female carpels that form the gynoecium . Many ...
- BSL Biology Glossary - carpel
- Hypothesized steps in the evolution of the carpel. Image from Purves ...
- Take an Electronic Field Trip to an Orchard with the UK College of ...
- edit ] carpel morphology
- Image (c) www.flowerexpert.com
- Flower carpel showing Stigma Style and Ovary
- carpel Inserted above Stamensuppermost floral
- Horticulture Lab Practical Flashcards
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.