Scrabble word: REPLACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLACE exist?
Definitions of REPLACE in dictionaries:
- verb - substitute a person or thing for (another that is broken or inefficient or lost or no longer working or yielding what is expected)
- verb - take the place or move into the position of
- verb - put something back where it belongs
- verb - put in the place of another
- To put back into a former position or place.
- To take or fill the place of.
- To be or provide a substitute for.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to turn someone or something out and place another in his, her, or its stead.
- verb - to take the place of
There are 7 letters in REPLACE: A C E E L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPLACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPLACE plus a wildcard: REPLACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPLACE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPLACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.