Scrabble word: REPLACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLACE exist?
Definitions of REPLACE in dictionaries:
- verb - substitute a person or thing for (another that is broken or inefficient or lost or no longer working or yielding what is expected)
- verb - take the place or move into the position of
- verb - put something back where it belongs
- verb - put in the place of another
- To put back into a former position or place.
- To take or fill the place of.
- To be or provide a substitute for.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to turn someone or something out and place another in his, her, or its stead.
- verb - to take the place of