Scrabble word: CEREAL
Is CEREAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CEREAL in dictionaries:
- noun - grass whose starchy grains are used as food: wheat
- noun - foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
- noun - a breakfast food prepared from grain
- adj - made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it
- A grass such as wheat, oats, or corn, the starchy grains of which are used as food.
- The grain of such a grass.
- Any of several other plants or their edible seed or fruit, such as buckwheat or grain amaranth.
- Consisting of or relating to grain or to a plant producing grain.
- noun - a food made from grain
There are 6 letters in CEREAL: A C E E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEREAL
Click to search all anagrams of CEREAL plus a wildcard: CEREAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEREAL
Images for CEREAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.