Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECLARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECLARE exist?
Definitions of DECLARE in dictionaries:
- verb - state emphatically and authoritatively
- verb - announce publicly or officially
- verb - state firmly
- verb - declare to be
- verb - authorize payments of
- verb - designate (a trump suit or no-trump) with the final bid of a hand
- verb - make a declaration (of dutiable goods) to a customs official
- verb - proclaim one's support, sympathy, or opinion for or against
- To make known formally or officially.
- To state emphatically or authoritatively; affirm.
- To reveal or make manifest; show.
- To make a full statement of (dutiable goods, for example).
- To designate (a trump suit or no-trump) with the final bid of a hand in bridge.
- To make a declaration.
- To proclaim one’s support, choice, opinion, or resolution.
- To state formally the intention to carry on armed hostilities against.
- To state one’s intent to suppress or eradicate: declared war on drug dealing in the neighborhood.
- verb - to make known clearly
There are 7 letters in DECLARE: A C D E E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECLARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECLARE plus a wildcard: DECLARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECLARE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECLARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.