Scrabble word: CLAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAD exist?
Definitions of CLAD in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- adj - wearing or provided with clothing
- adj - having an outer covering especially of thin metal
- To sheathe or cover (a metal) with a metal.
- To cover with a protective or insulating layer of other material.
- verb - to coat one metal over another
There are 4 letters in CLAD: A C D L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAD plus a wildcard: CLAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAD
Images for CLAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.