Scrabble word: SCALD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALD exist?
Definitions of SCALD in dictionaries:
- noun - a burn cause by hot liquid or steam
- noun - the act of burning with steam or hot water
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - treat with boiling water
- verb - heat to the boiling point
- verb - burn with a hot liquid or steam
- To burn with or as if with hot liquid or steam.
- To subject to or treat with boiling water: scalded the hide to remove the hair; scalded and peeled the tomatoes.
- To heat (a liquid, such as milk) almost to the boiling point.
- To criticize harshly; excoriate.
- A body injury caused by scalding.
- A superficial discoloration on fruit, vegetables, leaves, or tree trunks caused by sudden exposure to intense sunlight or the action of gases.
- A disease of some cereal grasses caused by a fungus of the genus Rhynchosporium.
- verb - to burn with hot liquid or steam
There are 5 letters in SCALD: A C D L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCALD plus a wildcard: SCALD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALD
Images for SCALD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.