Scrabble word: SCALDS
Is SCALDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCALDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a burn cause by hot liquid or steam
- noun - the act of burning with steam or hot water
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - treat with boiling water
- verb - heat to the boiling point
- verb - burn with a hot liquid or steam
- verb - to burn with hot liquid or steam
There are 6 letters in SCALDS: A C D L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALDS
Click to search all anagrams of SCALDS plus a wildcard: SCALDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALDS
Images for SCALDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.