Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLADE exist?
Definitions of CLADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of biological taxa or species that share features inherited from a common ancestor
- A group of organisms, such as a species, whose members share homologous features derived from a common ancestor.
- n - a group of biological taxa
There are 5 letters in CLADE: A C D E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLADE plus a wildcard: CLADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLADE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLADE
- Examples of what is and is not a clade
- clade - If Brightness Outshine Heavens So Prepared Fluid Radio
- Evolution 101 Understanding Phylogenies
- Fileclade-grade II.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The ABCs of Animal Taxonomy
- clade diagram for Dinosaurs
- Where four limbs evolved in the vertebrate clade
- ... www.inrp.frAccesbioticevolutphylogenedocumentationhtmlclade.htm
- clade - Galerie Beauchamp
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.