Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRADLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRADLE exist?
Definitions of CRADLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a baby bed with sides and rockers
- noun - where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence
- noun - birth of a person
- noun - a trough that can be rocked back and forth
- verb - hold gently and carefully
- verb - bring up from infancy
- verb - hold or place in or as if in a cradle
- verb - cut grain with a cradle scythe
- verb - wash in a cradle
- verb - run with the stick
- A small low bed for an infant, often furnished with rockers.
- The earliest period of life: from the cradle to the grave.
- A place of origin; a birthplace: the cradle of civilization.
- A framework of wood or metal used to support something, such as a ship undergoing construction or repair.
- A framework used to protect an injured limb.
- A low flat framework that rolls on casters, used by a mechanic working beneath an automobile.
- The part of a telephone that contains the connecting switch upon which the receiver and mouthpiece unit is supported.
- A frame projecting above a scythe, used to catch grain as it is cut so that it can be laid flat.
- A scythe equipped with such a frame.
- A boxlike device furnished with rockers, used for washing gold-bearing dirt.
- To place or retain in or as if in a cradle.
- To care for or nurture in infancy.
- To hold or support protectively: cradled the cat in his arms.
- To reap (grain) with a cradle.
- To place or support (a ship, for example) in a cradle.
- To lie in or as if in a cradle.
- verb - to nurture during infancy
There are 6 letters in CRADLE: A C D E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRADLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRADLE plus a wildcard: CRADLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRADLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRADLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.