Scrabble word: RACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RACE exist?
Definitions of RACE in dictionaries:
- noun - any competition
- noun - a contest of speed
- noun - people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species
- noun - the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- noun - a canal for a current of water
- verb - move fast
- verb - compete in a race
- verb - to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others
- verb - cause to move fast or to rush or race
- A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
- A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
- A genealogical line; a lineage.
- Human beings considered as a group.
- A population of organisms differing from others of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits; a subspecies.
- A breed or strain, as of domestic animals.
- A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine.
- A competition of speed, as in running or riding.
- An extended competition in which participants struggle like runners to be the winner: the presidential race.
- Steady or rapid onward movement: the race of time.
- A strong or swift current of water.
- The channel of such a current.
- An artificial channel built to transport water and use its energy; a raceway.
- A groovelike part of a machine in which a moving part slides or rolls.
- To compete in a contest of speed.
- To move rapidly or at top speed: raced home in time.
- To run too rapidly because of decreased resistance or a lighter load: an engine that was racing.
- To compete against in a race.
- To cause to compete in a race; enter in a contest: The monarch raced her horses in the derby each year.
- To transport rapidly or at top speed; rush: raced the injured motorist to the hospital.
- To cause (an engine with the gears disengaged, for example) to run swiftly or too swiftly.
- verb - to compete in a contest of speed
There are 4 letters in RACE: A C E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RACE plus a wildcard: RACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RACE
Images for RACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.