Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRACE exist?
Definitions of GRACE in dictionaries:
- noun - (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God
- noun - elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- noun - a sense of propriety and consideration for others
- noun - a disposition to kindness and compassion
- noun - (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm
- noun - a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- noun - (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
- A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
- A sense of fitness or propriety.
- A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill.
- Mercy; clemency.
- A favor rendered by one who need not do so; indulgence.
- Three sister goddesses, known in Greek mythology as Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, who dispense charm and beauty.
- Divine love and protection bestowed freely on people.
- The state of being protected or sanctified by the favor of God.
- An excellence or a power granted by God.
- A short prayer of blessing or thanksgiving said before or after a meal.
- An embellishment such as an appoggiatura or a trill.
- To honor or favor: You grace our table with your presence.
- To give beauty, elegance, or charm to.
- To embellish with grace notes.
- verb - to give beauty to
There are 5 letters in GRACE: A C E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRACE plus a wildcard: GRACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRACE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.