Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACRE exist?
Definitions of ACRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries
- noun - a territory of western Brazil bordering on Bolivia and Peru
- noun - a town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean
- A unit of area in the U.
- Often acres.
- A field or plot of arable land.
- n - a unit of area
There are 4 letters in ACRE: A C E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACRE plus a wildcard: ACRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACRE
Images for ACRE
- map of acre Brazil
- em mdia quantos habitantes tem o estado do acre Consistncia
- acre -
- acre (Akko) - Overview
- Mapa do Estado do acre
- Harbor Old City of acre Israel - Travel Magazine
- Visualizar Arquivo - acre - 1acre_gran.jpg
- acre St. John Church
- ... Rio Branco Santa Rosa Jordo e Cruzeiro do Sul no estado do acre
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.