Scrabble word: REACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REACT exist?
Definitions of REACT in dictionaries:
- verb - show a response or a reaction to something
- verb - act against or in opposition to
- verb - undergo a chemical reaction
- To act in response to or under the influence of a stimulus or prompting: reacted strongly to the sarcastic tone of the memorandum.
- To act in opposition to a former condition or act: composers who reacted against romanticism.
- To act reciprocally or in return.
- To undergo a reaction: Methane reacts with hydroxyl to produce formaldehyde.
- verb - to respond to a stimulus