Scrabble word: RECAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECAST exist?
Definitions of RECAST in dictionaries:
- verb - cast again, in a different role
- verb - cast again
- verb - cast or model anew
- To mold again: recast a bell.
- To set down or present (ideas, for example) in a new or different arrangement: recast a sentence.
- To change the cast of (a theatrical production).
- The act or process of recasting.
- Something produced by recasting.
- adj - to throw with force [v CAST, CASTING, CASTS] : CASTABLE
There are 6 letters in RECAST: A C E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECAST plus a wildcard: RECAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECAST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.