Scrabble word: CARPETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARPETS exist?
Definitions of CARPETS in dictionaries:
- noun - floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- noun - a natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet
- verb - form a carpet-like cover (over)
- verb - cover completely, as if with a carpet
- verb - cover with a carpet
- verb - to cover a floor with a heavy fabric
There are 7 letters in CARPETS: A C E P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARPETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARPETS plus a wildcard: CARPETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARPETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARPETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.