Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAP exist?
Definitions of CAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a tight-fitting headdress
- noun - a top (as for a bottle)
- noun - a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive
- noun - something serving as a cover or protection
- noun - a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- noun - a protective covering that is part of a plant
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- noun - (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- noun - the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- verb - lie at the top of
- verb - restrict the number or amount of
- A usually soft and close-fitting head covering, either having no brim or with a visor.
- A special head covering worn to indicate rank, occupation, or membership in a particular group: a cardinal’s cap; a sailor’s cap.
- An academic mortarboard.
- A protective cover or seal, especially one that closes off an end or a tip: a bottle cap; a 35-millimeter lens cap.
- A crown for covering or sealing a tooth.
- A tread for a worn pneumatic tire.
- A fitted covering used to seal a well or large pipe.
- A summit or top, as of a mountain.
- An upper limit; a ceiling: placed a cap on mortgage rates.
- The capital of a column.
- The top part, or pileus, of a mushroom.
- A calyptra.
- A percussion cap.
- A small explosive charge enclosed in paper for use in a toy gun.
- Any of several sizes of writing paper, such as foolscap.
- To cover, protect, or seal with a cap.
- To award a special cap to as a sign of rank or achievement: capped the new women nurses at graduation.
- To lie over or on top of; cover: hills capped with snow.
- To apply the finishing touch to; complete: cap a meal with dessert.
- To follow with something better; surpass or outdo: capped his last trick with a disappearing act that brought the audience to its feet.
- To set an upper limit on: decided to cap cost-of-living increases.
- A capital letter.
- verb - to provide with a cap (a type of head covering)
There are 3 letters in CAP: A C P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAP plus a wildcard: CAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAP
Images for CAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.