Is PICA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PICA in various dictionaries:
- noun - an eating disorder, frequent in children, in which non-nutritional objects are eaten persistently
- noun - a linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing
- noun - magpies
- A printer’s unit of type size, equal to 12 points or about 6 of an inch.
- An equivalent unit of composition measurement used in determining the dimensions of lines, illustrations, or printed pages.
- A type size for typewriters, providing ten characters to the inch.
- An abnormal craving or appetite for nonfood substances, such as dirt, paint, or clay.
- noun - a craving for unnatural food
There are 4 letters in PICA: A C I P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PICA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PICA, to go: PICA?
Rearrange the letters in PICA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PICA
What's nearby PICA
Lookup in Wiki for PICA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PICA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PICA"