Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICA exist?
Definitions of PICA in dictionaries:
- noun - an eating disorder, frequent in children, in which non-nutritional objects are eaten persistently
- noun - a linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing
- noun - magpies
- A printer’s unit of type size, equal to 12 points or about 6 of an inch.
- An equivalent unit of composition measurement used in determining the dimensions of lines, illustrations, or printed pages.
- A type size for typewriters, providing ten characters to the inch.
- An abnormal craving or appetite for nonfood substances, such as dirt, paint, or clay.
- noun - a craving for unnatural food
There are 4 letters in PICA: A C I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICA plus a wildcard: PICA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICA
Images for PICA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.