Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLICA exist?
Definitions of PLICA in dictionaries:
- noun - a folded part (as in skin or muscle)
- adj - a fold of skin [n -CAE] : PLICAL
There are 5 letters in PLICA: A C I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLICA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLICA plus a wildcard: PLICA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLICA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLICA
- What does plica syndrome feel like
- plica Syndrome eorthopod.com
- plica syndrome Sports Podiatry
- If you have synovial plica you will feel sharp pain in the front ...
- plica Syndrome - Patient Education - Orthogate
- ArmyWifeToddlerMom Word of the day plica
- Knee plica Surgery Recovery Regenexx
- This schematic drawing shows a medial plica.
- plica Syndrome Dr Kevin Yip Singapore Sports and Orthopaedic Clinic
- Arthroscopic Picture of a Painful plica
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.