Scrabble word: PLAICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAICE exist?
Definitions of PLAICE in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of large European flatfish
- noun - large European food fish
- A large edible marine flatfish (Pleuronectes platessa) of western European waters.
- Any of various flatfishes, such as Hippoglossoides platessoides of North American Atlantic waters, related to the plaice.
- noun - a European flatfish
There are 6 letters in PLAICE: A C E I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAICE plus a wildcard: PLAICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAICE
Images for PLAICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.