Scrabble word: EPIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPIC exist?
Definitions of EPIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrative poem telling of a hero's deeds
- adj - very imposing or impressive
- adj - constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic
- An extended narrative poem in elevated or dignified language, celebrating the feats of a legendary or traditional hero.
- A literary or dramatic composition that resembles an extended, narrative poem celebrating heroic feats.
- A series of events considered appropriate to an epic: the epic of the Old West.
- Of, constituting, having to do with, or suggestive of a literary epic: an epic poem.
- Surpassing the usual or ordinary, particularly in scope or size: “A vast musical panorama... it requires an epic musical understanding to do it justice” (Tim Page).
- Heroic and impressive in quality: “Here in the courtroom... there was more of that epic atmosphere, the extra amperage of a special moment” (Scott Turow).
- adv - a long narrative poem [n -S] : EPICAL [adj], EPICALLY
There are 4 letters in EPIC: C E I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPIC plus a wildcard: EPIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPIC
Images for EPIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.