Scrabble word: PRICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICE exist?
Definitions of PRICE in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- noun - the amount of money needed to purchase something
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- noun - the high value or worth of something
- noun - a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal
- noun - cost of bribing someone
- noun - United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
- verb - determine the price of
- verb - ascertain or learn the price of
- The amount as of money or goods, asked for or given in exchange for something else.
- The cost at which something is obtained: believes that the price of success is hard work.
- The cost of bribing someone: maintained that every person has a price.
- A reward offered for the capture or killing of a person: a felon with a price on his head.
- Value or worth.
- To fix or establish a price for: shoes that are priced at nine dollars.
- These nouns signify an amount given or asked for in payment for goods or services.
- verb - to set a value on