Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICE exist?
Definitions of PRICE in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- noun - the amount of money needed to purchase something
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- noun - the high value or worth of something
- noun - a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal
- noun - cost of bribing someone
- noun - United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
- verb - determine the price of
- verb - ascertain or learn the price of
- The amount as of money or goods, asked for or given in exchange for something else.
- The cost at which something is obtained: believes that the price of success is hard work.
- The cost of bribing someone: maintained that every person has a price.
- A reward offered for the capture or killing of a person: a felon with a price on his head.
- Value or worth.
- To fix or establish a price for: shoes that are priced at nine dollars.
- These nouns signify an amount given or asked for in payment for goods or services.
- v - to set a value on
There are 5 letters in PRICE: C E I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRICE plus a wildcard: PRICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRICE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRICE
- price You do not have to Pay The Long Way Home
- Katie price haunted by a lady in white Wakonda 666
- Red tags PSDGraphics
- UR Biz By Design Blog Archive Rising prices
- Nokia Asha 305 price India US UK
- Samsung Galaxy S2 T-Mobile price India US UK
- nokia 603 price dubai abudhabi
- ... MOBILE priceS IN PAKISTAN Nokia Asha 311 price In Pakistan In 2013
- Nokia has launched three new good-looking mid-range almost smart ...
- Descargar wallpaper Katie price 09 de la categoria Katie price.