Scrabble word: PRICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICE exist?
Definitions of PRICE in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- noun - the amount of money needed to purchase something
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- noun - the high value or worth of something
- noun - a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal
- noun - cost of bribing someone
- noun - United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
- verb - determine the price of
- verb - ascertain or learn the price of
- The amount as of money or goods, asked for or given in exchange for something else.
- The cost at which something is obtained: believes that the price of success is hard work.
- The cost of bribing someone: maintained that every person has a price.
- A reward offered for the capture or killing of a person: a felon with a price on his head.
- Value or worth.
- To fix or establish a price for: shoes that are priced at nine dollars.
- These nouns signify an amount given or asked for in payment for goods or services.
- verb - to set a value on
There are 5 letters in PRICE: C E I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRICE plus a wildcard: PRICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRICE
Images for PRICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.