Scrabble word: PRINCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRINCE exist?
Definitions of PRINCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)
- A male member of a royal family other than the monarch, especially a son of the monarch.
- The ruler of a principality.
- A hereditary ruler; a king.
- A nobleman of varying status or rank.
- An outstanding man, especially in a particular group or class: a merchant prince.
- noun - a non-reigning male member of a royal family
There are 6 letters in PRINCE: C E I N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRINCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRINCE plus a wildcard: PRINCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRINCE
Images for PRINCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.