Scrabble word: PRINCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRINCE exist?
Definitions of PRINCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)
- A male member of a royal family other than the monarch, especially a son of the monarch.
- The ruler of a principality.
- A hereditary ruler; a king.
- A nobleman of varying status or rank.
- An outstanding man, especially in a particular group or class: a merchant prince.
- noun - a non-reigning male member of a royal family