Scrabble word: PIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIN exist?
Definitions of PIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
- noun - when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- noun - small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- noun - a number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- noun - cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- noun - a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins
- verb - pierce with a pin
- verb - immobilize a piece
- A short, straight, stiff piece of wire with a blunt head and a sharp point, used especially for fastening.
- Something, such as a safety pin, that resembles such a piece of wire in shape or use.
- A whit; a jot: didn’t care a pin about the matter.
- A thin rod for securing the ends of fractured bones.
- A peg for fixing the crown to the root of a tooth.
- A cotter pin.
- The part of a key stem entering a lock.
- One of the pegs securing the strings and regulating their tension on a stringed instrument.
- A belaying pin.
- A thole pin.
- An ornament fastened to clothing by means of a clasp.
- A rolling pin.
- One of the wooden clubs at which the ball is aimed in bowling.
- A flagstick.
- A lead on a device that plugs into a socket to connect the device to a system.
- Computer Science.
- Any of the pegs on the platen of a printer, which engage holes at the edges of paper.
- Any of the styluses that form a dot matrix on a printer.
- To fasten or secure with or as if with a pin or pins.
- To transfix.
- To place in a position of trusting dependence: He pinned his faith on an absurdity.
- To hold fast; immobilize: The passenger was pinned under the wreckage of the truck.
- To win a fall from in wrestling.
- Having a grain suggestive of the heads of pins.
- To fix or establish clearly: was finally able to pin down the cause of the disease.
- To force (someone) to give firm opinions or precise information: The reporter pinned the governor down on the issue of capital punishment.
- verb - to fasten with a pin (a slender, pointed piece of metal)
There are 3 letters in PIN: I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIN plus a wildcard: PIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIN
Images for PIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.