Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIN exist?
Definitions of PIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
- noun - when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- noun - small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- noun - a number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- noun - cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- noun - a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins
- verb - pierce with a pin
- verb - immobilize a piece
- A short, straight, stiff piece of wire with a blunt head and a sharp point, used especially for fastening.
- Something, such as a safety pin, that resembles such a piece of wire in shape or use.
- A whit; a jot: didn’t care a pin about the matter.
- A thin rod for securing the ends of fractured bones.
- A peg for fixing the crown to the root of a tooth.
- A cotter pin.
- The part of a key stem entering a lock.
- One of the pegs securing the strings and regulating their tension on a stringed instrument.
- A belaying pin.
- A thole pin.
- An ornament fastened to clothing by means of a clasp.
- A rolling pin.
- One of the wooden clubs at which the ball is aimed in bowling.
- A flagstick.
- See <A href="AHD3_F.
- A lead on a device that plugs into a socket to connect the device to a system.
- Computer Science.
- Any of the pegs on the platen of a printer, which engage holes at the edges of paper.
- Any of the styluses that form a dot matrix on a printer.
- To fasten or secure with or as if with a pin or pins.
- To transfix.
- To place in a position of trusting dependence: He pinned his faith on an absurdity.
- To hold fast; immobilize: The passenger was pinned under the wreckage of the truck.
- To win a fall from in wrestling.
- Having a grain suggestive of the heads of pins.
- To fix or establish clearly: was finally able to pin down the cause of the disease.
- To force (someone) to give firm opinions or precise information: The reporter pinned the governor down on the issue of capital punishment.
- v - to fasten with a pin (a slender, pointed piece of metal)
There are 3 letters in PIN: I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIN plus a wildcard: PIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIN
Images for PIN
- This Push pin model was drawn in native Solidworks format. Click below ...
- pin-Up Your Market Efforts with pinterest - Chicago Agent Magazine
- pin Down Your Network Cachinko
- Pushed pin clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public ...
- Posted on03 mayo 2011. Tags calambres prevencin
- The Fibulae a Roman safety pin Moroccan Bling
- tack pin blue plastic stick poke tacked fastener point sharp ...
- Map with pin
- Hitch pins - Wire Lock pins - Wilson Mfg. Co.
- httpupload.wikimedia.orgwikipediacommons220Clothespin-2459e ...