Scrabble word: PAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAIN exist?
Definitions of PAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- noun - emotional distress
- noun - a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- noun - a bothersome annoying person
- noun - something or someone that causes trouble
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- verb - cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- An unpleasant sensation occurring in varying degrees of severity as a consequence of injury, disease, or emotional disorder.
- Suffering or distress.
- A source of annoyance; a nuisance.
- verb - to cause pain (suffering or distress)