Scrabble word: PAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAIN exist?
Definitions of PAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- noun - emotional distress
- noun - a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- noun - a bothersome annoying person
- noun - something or someone that causes trouble
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- verb - cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- An unpleasant sensation occurring in varying degrees of severity as a consequence of injury, disease, or emotional disorder.
- Suffering or distress.
- A source of annoyance; a nuisance.
- verb - to cause pain (suffering or distress)
There are 4 letters in PAIN: A I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAIN plus a wildcard: PAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAIN
Images for PAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.