Is PAINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an effortful attempt to attain a goal
- noun - a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- noun - emotional distress
- noun - a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- noun - a bothersome annoying person
- noun - something or someone that causes trouble
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- verb - cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- verb - to cause pain (suffering or distress)
There are 5 letters in PAINS: A I N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAINS, to go: PAINS?
Rearrange the letters in PAINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAINS
What's nearby PAINS
Lookup in Wiki for PAINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAINS"