Scrabble word: PAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAINS exist?
Definitions of PAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - an effortful attempt to attain a goal
- noun - a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- noun - emotional distress
- noun - a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- noun - a bothersome annoying person
- noun - something or someone that causes trouble
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- verb - cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- verb - to cause pain (suffering or distress)
There are 5 letters in PAINS: A I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAINS plus a wildcard: PAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAINS
Images for PAINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.