Scrabble word: SPRAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRAIN exist?
Definitions of SPRAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful injury to a joint caused by a sudden wrenching of its ligaments
- verb - twist suddenly so as to sprain
- A painful wrenching or laceration of the ligaments of a joint.
- The condition resulting from a sprain.
- verb - to weaken by a sudden and violent twisting or wrenching
There are 6 letters in SPRAIN: A I N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRAIN plus a wildcard: SPRAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRAIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.