Scrabble word: NAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAPS exist?
Definitions of NAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time spent sleeping
- noun - a soft or fuzzy surface texture
- noun - the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- noun - sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- noun - a card game similar to whist
- verb - take a siesta
- verb - to sleep briefly
There are 4 letters in NAPS: A N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAPS plus a wildcard: NAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAPS
Images for NAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.