Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAPS exist?
Definitions of NAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time spent sleeping
- noun - a soft or fuzzy surface texture
- noun - the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- noun - sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- noun - a card game similar to whist
- verb - take a siesta
- v - to sleep briefly
There are 4 letters in NAPS: A N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAPS plus a wildcard: NAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAPS
Images for NAPS
- naps - Funny pictures
- Restaurante El Mirador del castell PRODUCTE DE TEMPORADA naps
- mean naps.
- First the healthy stuff Carrots celery cauliflower. Walnuts one ...
- naps - Meme Center
- naps (11.43) Le Quartier a Ses Raisons (Clip) Le Rap Francais
- Benefits of taking naps Dreams Sleep Talk
- People taking naps with stuff (big photo gallery) - Boing Boing
- ... higher productivity power naps sleeping at work tony schwartz twitter