Scrabble word: PANSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANSY exist?
Definitions of PANSY in dictionaries:
- noun - large-flowered garden plant derived chiefly from the wild pansy of Europe and having velvety petals of various colors
- noun - a timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- Any of various plants of the genera Achimenes or Viola, especially V.
- A deep to strong violet.
- Offensive Slang.
- Used as a disparaging term for a man or boy who is considered effeminate.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 5 letters in PANSY: A N P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANSY plus a wildcard: PANSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANSY
Images for PANSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.