Scrabble word: PANSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANSY exist?
Definitions of PANSY in dictionaries:
- noun - large-flowered garden plant derived chiefly from the wild pansy of Europe and having velvety petals of various colors
- noun - a timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- Any of various plants of the genera Achimenes or Viola, especially V.
- A deep to strong violet.
- Offensive Slang.
- Used as a disparaging term for a man or boy who is considered effeminate.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- noun - a flowering plant