Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAP exist?
Definitions of NAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time spent sleeping
- noun - a soft or fuzzy surface texture
- noun - the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- noun - sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- noun - a card game similar to whist
- verb - take a siesta
- To sleep for a brief period, often during the day; doze.
- Lest it be thought undignified to say that God could nap, it must be realized that our word nap was at one time not associated only with the younger and older members of society nor simply with short periods of rest.
- A soft or fuzzy surface on fabric or leather.
- A card game that resembles whist.
- The highest bid in this game, announcing the intention to win five tricks, the maximum number in a hand.
- See napoleon (n.
- verb - to sleep briefly
There are 3 letters in NAP: A N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAP plus a wildcard: NAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAP
Images for NAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.