Scrabble word: PLAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAN exist?
Definitions of PLAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished
- noun - an arrangement scheme
- noun - scale drawing of a structure
- verb - have the will and intention to carry out some action
- verb - make plans for something
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - make a design of
- A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
- A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
- A systematic arrangement of important parts; an outline or a sketch: the plan of a story.
- A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
- In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.
- To formulate a scheme or program for the accomplishment, enactment, or attainment of: plan a campaign.
- To have as a specific aim or purpose; intend: They plan to buy a house.
- To make plans.
- verb - to formulate a plan (a method for achieving an end)