Scrabble word: PLAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAN exist?
Definitions of PLAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished
- noun - an arrangement scheme
- noun - scale drawing of a structure
- verb - have the will and intention to carry out some action
- verb - make plans for something
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - make a design of
- A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
- A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
- A systematic arrangement of important parts; an outline or a sketch: the plan of a story.
- A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
- In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.
- To formulate a scheme or program for the accomplishment, enactment, or attainment of: plan a campaign.
- To have as a specific aim or purpose; intend: They plan to buy a house.
- To make plans.
- verb - to formulate a plan (a method for achieving an end)
There are 4 letters in PLAN: A L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAN plus a wildcard: PLAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAN
Images for PLAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.