Scrabble word: PLANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANK exist?
Definitions of PLANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a stout length of sawn timber
- noun - an endorsed policy in the platform of a political party
- verb - cover with planks
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - cook and serve on a plank
- A piece of lumber cut thicker than a board.
- Such pieces of lumber considered as a group; planking.
- A foundation; a support.
- One of the articles of a political platform: “Planks had been published by the subcommittees on farm policy, on education, on national defense” (Theodore H.
- To furnish or cover with planks: plank a muddy pathway.
- To bake or broil and serve (fish or meat) on a plank: “Boards specially made for planking food have grooves... to hold juices” (Springfield MA Daily News).
- To put or set down emphatically or with force.
- verb - to cover with planks (long, flat pieces of lumber)
There are 5 letters in PLANK: A K L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANK plus a wildcard: PLANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANK
Images for PLANK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.