Scrabble word: PLANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANK exist?
Definitions of PLANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a stout length of sawn timber
- noun - an endorsed policy in the platform of a political party
- verb - cover with planks
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - cook and serve on a plank
- A piece of lumber cut thicker than a board.
- Such pieces of lumber considered as a group; planking.
- A foundation; a support.
- One of the articles of a political platform: “Planks had been published by the subcommittees on farm policy, on education, on national defense” (Theodore H.
- To furnish or cover with planks: plank a muddy pathway.
- To bake or broil and serve (fish or meat) on a plank: “Boards specially made for planking food have grooves... to hold juices” (Springfield MA Daily News).
- To put or set down emphatically or with force.
- verb - to cover with planks (long, flat pieces of lumber)