Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLANKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANKS exist?
Definitions of PLANKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a stout length of sawn timber
- noun - an endorsed policy in the platform of a political party
- verb - cover with planks
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - cook and serve on a plank
- v - to cover with planks (long, flat pieces of lumber)
There are 6 letters in PLANKS: A K L N P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANKS plus a wildcard: PLANKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANKS
- San Diego Chiropractic Blog plank exercises
- Laying flat on your kitchen counter the middle of the street or on a ...
- planks Hold for 30 Seconds
- The Hardcore Plank
- The Diabetic Diet planks and Push-Ups
- Heavy Steps Side planks
- Lie on your side with your right hand on the ground or use an ...
- super easy planks can be done anywhere planks tone everything
- Why planks Can Not and Will Not Cure Everything John Izzos Trainer ...
- Keep your elbows on the ground and raise your body up and hold. Keep ...