Scrabble word: PLANKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANKS exist?
Definitions of PLANKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a stout length of sawn timber
- noun - an endorsed policy in the platform of a political party
- verb - cover with planks
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - cook and serve on a plank
- verb - to cover with planks (long, flat pieces of lumber)
There are 6 letters in PLANKS: A K L N P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANKS plus a wildcard: PLANKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANKS
Images for PLANKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.