Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAN exist?
Definitions of PAN in dictionaries:
- noun - cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- noun - (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks
- noun - shallow container made of metal
- noun - chimpanzees
- verb - make a sweeping movement
- verb - wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- A shallow, wide, open container, usually of metal and without a lid, used for holding liquids, cooking, and other domestic purposes.
- An open, metal dish used to separate gold or other metal from gravel or waste by washing.
- Either of the receptacles on a balance or pair of scales.
- A vessel used for boiling and evaporating liquids.
- A basin or depression in the earth, often containing mud or water.
- A natural or artificial basin used to obtain salt by evaporating brine.
- A freely floating piece of ice that has broken off a larger floe.
- The small cavity in the lock of a flintlock used to hold powder.
- The face.
- Severe criticism, especially a negative review: gave the film a pan.
- To wash (gravel, for example) in a pan for gold or other precious metal.
- To cook (food) in a pan: panned the fish right after catching it.
- To criticize or review harshly.
- To wash gravel, sand, or other sediment in a pan.
- December 14, 1972).
- A leaf of the betel vine.
- A chewing preparation of this leaf with betel nuts, spices, and lime, used in the Far East.
- To move a movie or television camera to follow an object or create a panoramic effect.
- verb - to criticize harshly
There are 3 letters in PAN: A N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAN plus a wildcard: PAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAN
Images for PAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.