Scrabble word: PANE
Is PANE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PANE in dictionaries:
- noun - sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors
- noun - a panel or section of panels in a wall or door
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- One of the glass-filled divisions of a window or door.
- The glass used in such a division.
- A panel, as of a door or wall.
- One of the flat surfaces or facets of an object, such as a bolt, having many sides.
- adj - a sheet of glass for a window [n -S] : PANED
There are 4 letters in PANE: A E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANE
Click to search all anagrams of PANE plus a wildcard: PANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANE
Images for PANE
Lookup in Wiki for PANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.