Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APNEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does APNEA exist?
Definitions of APNEA in dictionaries:
- noun - transient cessation of respiration
- Temporary absence or cessation of breathing.
- adj - temporary cessation of respiration [n -S] : APNEAL, APNEIC
There are 5 letters in APNEA: A A E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APNEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APNEA plus a wildcard: APNEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APNEA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APNEA
- apnea - diagnostic causes and Treatment Health Dictionary
- Sleep apnea machine
- Signs of Sleep apnea The Richmond Smile Center Blog
- El trmino apnea presenta dos usos totalmente diferentes en dos ...
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- apnea by amadoochoa on deviantART
- Obstructive sleep apnea is where the soft tissue in the rear of the ...
- ... our sleep But Frequent loud snoring may be a sign of sleep apnea
- Idaho Surgical Arts - Sleep apnea
- apnea Mario Tura De Marco
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.