Scrabble word: PAVANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAVANE exist?
Definitions of PAVANE in dictionaries:
- noun - music composed for dancing the pavane
- noun - a stately court dance of the 16th and 17th centuries
- A slow, stately court dance of the 16th and 17th centuries.
- A piece of music for this dance.
- noun - a slow, stately dance
There are 6 letters in PAVANE: A A E N P V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAVANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAVANE plus a wildcard: PAVANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAVANE
Images for PAVANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.