Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAVANES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAVANES exist?
Definitions of PAVANES in dictionaries:
- noun - music composed for dancing the pavane
- noun - a stately court dance of the 16th and 17th centuries
- n - a slow, stately dance
There are 7 letters in PAVANES: A A E N P S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAVANES plus a wildcard: PAVANES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAVANES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAVANES
- Ingegneria_Napoli - 15 Ottobre 2004
- cho des pavanes est un ensemble gomtrie variable. Compos ...
- Sens explica sobre pavanes gallardes voltes branles tourdions i ...
- Classic Records sell and buy classical records and other collectible ...
- Euphonie Chante-moi la vie
- Ensemble Doulce Mmoire Msica Medieval y Renacentista
- Participation la Fte des Fifres les 11 et 12 aot 2012 ...
- The 62nd Aldeburgh Festival is announced - musicalcriticism.com ...
- alor l c moi 14 ans autan dir ke ca f un sacr bout de temps ...
- Ice water. Photo by Jon Sullivan courtesy photographer and Wikimedia ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.