Scrabble word: VANES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANES exist?
Definitions of VANES in dictionaries:
- noun - mechanical device attached to an elevated structure
- noun - a fin attached to the tail of an arrow, bomb or missile in order to stabilize or guide it
- noun - flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- adj - a device for showing the direction of the wind [n -S] : VANED