Scrabble word: VANES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANES exist?
Definitions of VANES in dictionaries:
- noun - mechanical device attached to an elevated structure
- noun - a fin attached to the tail of an arrow, bomb or missile in order to stabilize or guide it
- noun - flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- adj - a device for showing the direction of the wind [n -S] : VANED
There are 5 letters in VANES: A E N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VANES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VANES plus a wildcard: VANES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VANES
Images for VANES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.