Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNAVES exist?
Definitions of KNAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel
- noun - one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- adj - a dishonest person [n -S] : KNAVISH
There are 6 letters in KNAVES: A E K N S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNAVES plus a wildcard: KNAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNAVES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNAVES
- 2010 ...
- Kepler House Wallpaper Indoor Swimming Pools
- christmas in knavesboro
- Race Calendar
- Finding Solace in words Scrubs way Life as it comes
- Chitra Life as it comes
- Knights and knaves
- Fools and knaves - Topic
- Dringhouses and Woodthorpe Liberal Democrats
- ... Discussion Blog by ace of knaves ace of knavess ProfileDestructoid
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.