Scrabble word: SNAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNAKE exist?
Definitions of SNAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - limbless scaly elongate reptile
- noun - a deceitful or treacherous person
- noun - a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward
- noun - a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- noun - something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
- verb - move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
- verb - form a snake-like pattern
- verb - move along a winding path
- Any of numerous scaly, legless, sometimes venomous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes or Ophidia (order Squamata), having a long, tapering, cylindrical body and found in most tropical and temperate regions.
- A treacherous person.
- A long, highly flexible metal wire or coil used for cleaning drains.
- A fixing of the value of currencies to each other within defined parameters, which when graphed visually shows these currencies remaining parallel in value to each other as a unit despite fluctuations with other currencies.
- To drag or pull lengthwise, especially to drag with a rope or chain.
- To pull with quick jerks.
- To move with a sinuous motion: The river snakes through the valley.
- verb - to move like a snake (a limbless reptile)
There are 5 letters in SNAKE: A E K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNAKE plus a wildcard: SNAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNAKE
Images for SNAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.