Scrabble word: SNAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNAKE exist?
Definitions of SNAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - limbless scaly elongate reptile
- noun - a deceitful or treacherous person
- noun - a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward
- noun - a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- noun - something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
- verb - move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
- verb - form a snake-like pattern
- verb - move along a winding path
- Any of numerous scaly, legless, sometimes venomous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes or Ophidia (order Squamata), having a long, tapering, cylindrical body and found in most tropical and temperate regions.
- A treacherous person.
- A long, highly flexible metal wire or coil used for cleaning drains.
- A fixing of the value of currencies to each other within defined parameters, which when graphed visually shows these currencies remaining parallel in value to each other as a unit despite fluctuations with other currencies.
- To drag or pull lengthwise, especially to drag with a rope or chain.
- To pull with quick jerks.
- To move with a sinuous motion: The river snakes through the valley.
- verb - to move like a snake (a limbless reptile)