Is SNAKES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNAKES in various dictionaries:
- noun - limbless scaly elongate reptile
- noun - a deceitful or treacherous person
- noun - a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward
- noun - a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- noun - something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
- verb - move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
- verb - form a snake-like pattern
- verb - move along a winding path
- verb - to move like a snake (a limbless reptile)
There are 6 letters in SNAKES: A E K N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNAKES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNAKES, to go: SNAKES?
Rearrange the letters in SNAKES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNAKES
What's nearby SNAKES
Lookup in Wiki for SNAKES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNAKES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNAKES"