Scrabble word: SNAKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNAKES exist?
Definitions of SNAKES in dictionaries:
- noun - limbless scaly elongate reptile
- noun - a deceitful or treacherous person
- noun - a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward
- noun - a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- noun - something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
- verb - move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
- verb - form a snake-like pattern
- verb - move along a winding path
- verb - to move like a snake (a limbless reptile)
There are 6 letters in SNAKES: A E K N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNAKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNAKES plus a wildcard: SNAKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNAKES
Images for SNAKES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.